Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Christmas Blues"

I have the Christmas Blues
Just travelin' through
Don't have any money
That's nothin' new
Santa Claus, where's those reindeer now?
My fingers are frozen
I need a ride somehow

Semi's are flyin'
Cars are zippin' by
Seems like I'm dying
This is my cry
Santa Claus, where are those reindeer now?
Are you stuck in a stuck in a chimney?
Why can't you see I need a ride?

It's 30 below
Frost on my guitar
I'm looking at the heavens
Look at all those stars
Well, if you're so special
If you're so kind
Where's those reindeer
Have you left me behind?

It wasn't too long
Wheels come screechin' to a halt
It didn't look like Santa Claus
What's this all about?
Two legged reindeer- and it wasn't Rudolf.
"Now don't you touch my guitar.
You can let me out"

I've got the Christmas blues-
just travelin' through
Don't have any money
That's nothing new.
Santa Claus, where's those reindeer now.
Are you stuck in a chimney?
Why can't you see I need a ride.

No comments:

Wagon Train Memories THE LUNDS & FRIENDS

For Booking Info Contact:

Gerald Lund
10480 Lake Rd
Bottineau, ND 58318
(701) 201-1218
lundfamilymusic@gmail.com